Chicken and dried Indonesian pineapple
Sweet and salty is a flavor combination that is often explosive on the taste buds. It’s not about adding salt to your teas or sprinkling sugar on your soup. This is a combination of flavors that enhances dishes if it is well balanced. 
With the dried fruits of Lycheeland, let’s concoct together an exotic and succulent dish that we will call: “Indonesian dried chicken and pineapple”.
For this we will need:
- 500g diced chicken;
- 250g dried pineapple chunks;
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil;
- 1 tablespoon of soy sauce;
- 3 tablespoons curry powder;
- 1 large onion;
- 6 cloves of garlic;
- Salt pepper ;
- Fresh coriander leaves.
- Peel the onion and the 6 cloves of garlic, then chop them finely;
- Heat the oil in a frying pan, then brown the onion and garlic in it;
- Add the chicken pieces, soy sauce before salting and peppering. Cook for 10 minutes over low heat;
- Incorporate the dried pineapples by adding the curry powder and 3 to 4 tablespoons of water;
- by adding the curry powder and 3 to 4 tablespoons of water;
- Off the heat, garnish with fresh, chopped coriander leaves;
- Serve your Indonesian Dried Chicken and Pineapple with white rice or basmati.
Lycheeland Dried Pineapple is 100% healthy, guaranteed to be free of preservatives, additives and added sugar. It is rich in antioxidants, has the property of improving blood flow and helps aid digestion. 
To get some, do not hesitate to contact us on our social networks or on our official website by clicking here.